Until further notice, masks are required when not seated at your table. Reservations will be capped to 6 guests per table.
Call To Make A Reservation: 618.257.9463We currently offering limited indoor & patio seating and to-go options.
- The health department requires that all guests wear a mask. This means while entering the tasting room, using the restroom and walking about the facility. Masks are not required when seated at your table.
- Indoor dining is limited and must be obtained with a reservation.
- Private events are also capped to 50 guests.
- To-go food and wine options available during hours of operation in our Tasting Room.
- Sangria growler purchases & refills will still be available online or on a walk-in basis during our hours of operation.
|WG Current Hours||Reservations required for dining, call: 618.257.9463|
|Thursday||11a – 8p Indoor, Patio & To-Go Orders|
|Friday & Saturday||11a – 10p Indoor, Patio & To-Go Orders|
|Sunday||11a – 7p Indoor, Patio & To-Go Orders|
|Monday – Wednesday||11a – 6p Alcohol & Catering Order Pickup (call ahead)|